A Message To The Members From The Administrator

Forum rules, regulation and compliancy

Moderator: springer

admin
Site Admin

A Message To The Members From The Administrator

Post by admin »

I would like to personally welcome all new members to the GMT Forum. Whether you are a
novice or a seasoned collector with vintage Rolex, hopefully you’ll find your time here with the other
members to be an enjoyable, learning and worthwhile experience. Personally, I have been a watch
collector for over 35 years and have enjoyed the vintage Rolex watches for the past 25 years. I am by no
means an expert on vintage Rolex, but enjoy and collect the sport models from the 1960’s through the
1980’s. I have frequented the other watch forums for many years and have learned much from these
forums – whether I participated in a discussion or was just a “lurker.” Hopefully, as a member, you will
not be a “lurker,” but instead, feel welcome to participate in the discussions here. Please feel free to ask
questions regarding information, posts or subjects that you do not understand. While vintage Rolex is
not an exact science, and opinions may vary on particular subjects, we are all here to enjoy our passion
for vintage Rolex and gain some knowledge along the way.

With time, I hope this forum will become one of the finest internet forums regarding discussions and
research material for the vintage Rolex enthusiast. While the GMT Forum is new, we feel that
it will develop into one of your best sources for vintage Rolex-related material and discussions on the
internet. There is much more here at the GMT Forum than just general discussions, but a
research, technical and sales forum that is available to all members that choose to participate.
Hopefully, as the forum develops, you will meet members from various countries throughout the world,
make new friendships and share in each other’s experience and knowledge. Please register for a free
account which allows you access to the sales forum and the ability to respond to discussions in the
forum. 

As a GMT Forum member you will be able to:

- Participate in all discussion forums
- Communicate with other members with a private message box capable of saving 40 messages
- Post photos on our server in the sales or discussion forums
- Access to the free Sales Forum which allows you to buy, sell or trad

Click REGISTER NOW for a link to become a member of the Rolex Vintage Forum.

If you have any problems or issues with your registration, or your account login, please email administrator@rolexvintageforum.com.