The Sales Forum is intended for use by members of the GMT Forum. All sales and purchases by members should be done with due diligence. The forum administrator/moderators do not prescreen sales items prior to the listing on the forum and have no control over the posting or content of a sales, trade or Want to Buy (WTB) listing. Buyers need to complete appropriate reference checks on sellers and verify the authenticity and accuracy of the item of their intended purchase. Sellers need to ensure that payments are as agreed upon with the buyer and should verify the buyer’s identity with appropriate background checks and/or verify references. Additionally, before a seller or trader ships any watch/part/accessory to the buyer, they should verify that the payment is not by a fraudulent financial instrument in the form of counterfeit or worthless checks, money orders, wire transfers or other monetary instruments.
The GMT Forum will not be responsible, or accept any responsibility for any transaction, sale, trade or purchase from the Sales Forum – it is the buyers, sellers and traders responsibility to ensure that a transaction from the Sales Forum is genuine and represented and conducted in a manner agreed upon during the purchase by all involved. Any member or nonmember that participates in the Sales Forum does so at their own risk.
Buyers should ask all appropriate questions before a purchase and not wait until after a purchase to raise questions or concerns about the item purchased.
No fake or counterfeit items are allowed for sale on this forum and will be removed when brought to the attention of a moderator or the administrator.
Only the member posting an ad in the Sales Forum, site administrator, or moderators are allowed to edit or respond directly to any listing posted in the Sales Forum. Potential buyers are free to contact sellers through the private message system if they require additional photos or information regarding a listing. Buyers and sellers are further encouraged to use their personal email address to correspond with each other.
Listings brought to the attention of the moderators/administrator that violate the rules or spirit of the forum are subject to editing or complete removal. Continued violations of the listing rules will result in sellers/buyers/traders being barred from participating in the Sales Forum or removal from the forum.
The rules and behavior outlined here is not all inclusive, and may be modified as deemed appropriate by the administrator and moderators. The GMT Forum does not become involved in transactions between members and expects all parties to a sale to act in a manner in which they would expect to be treated; to include integrity, honor and timeliness.
Watch dealers and members may not post company names or links to other web sites unless prior approval is obtained from the administrator of the GMT Forum.
By using the Sales Forum or other forum here, any person, whether a member of GMTFORUM.COM or not a member of this forum, agrees to not hold the forum, administrator or moderators responsible for any action or words by any other member(s) or person(s) that causes such member(s) or person(s) financial or personal harm whether such action is the result of direct, indirect or consequential damage resulting from the use or services of this forum.
GENERAL RULES FOR SELLERS:
1) Sellers must list the price and the return policy.
2) Sellers must post at least one photograph of the item for sale.
3) Sellers are allowed up to 10 photographs per post in a listing.
4) Photos must be posted directly to the listing through the GMT Forum or
through photobucket or other internet web site photo hosting service.
5) Sellers must have the item listed for sale in their possession at the time of the listing.
6) A full description of the item, to include service replacement parts if known.
7) Descriptions of watches, such as unpolished, must be verified through photos.
8) Non-original parts/accessories for a watch, or later replacement parts should be identified.
9) Sellers may bump their listing once every three days.
10) Sellers should update a listing once an item is sold, or is no longer for sale.
11) Sellers must post a clear photo of the complete model number and a photo of the serial number.
with no more than five of the serial number digits obscured.
GENERAL RULES FOR BUYERS:
1) Buyers should be extra cautious when purchasing anything outside their home country.
The same applies to sellers sending watches or parts outside their home country. Once
an item or payment has left one country for another, and, in the event that the sale or
payment is fraudulent or not as described, there is little likelihood that the police will
intervene or become involved in another country outside of the buyer/seller’s home.
2) Buyers and sellers should discuss insurance for any item being sold on the forum prior
to the sale. It is highly encouraged that all purchases be fully insured.
3) Buyers, like anywhere else, should be very cautious of ads placed for items that have a
“price that is too good to be true.”
4) If a buyer is not 100% satisfied with a seller, their references, or the item for sale, the buyer
should pass on the purchase and look elsewhere.
5) Buyers should ask all appropriate questions before a purchase and not wait until after a
purchase to raise question about the item purchased.
6) Buyers are encouraged to obtain a receipt for the purchase of any item.
7) WTB ads (want to buy). Members are encouraged to specify the price range for the item
identified in the WTB ad.
- Last post
Rolex and Tudor Parts, Accessories and Novelties for Sale
Moderator: springerTopics: 9
- 9 Topics
- 17 Posts
Re: Early GMT 16750, glossy "…
by springer View the latest post
- 0 Topics
- 0 Posts
- No posts
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum